Helping Notaries Receive Their Commission
California's Notary Public Training and State Exam, Notary Bonds and Supplies Headquarters
Our motto is "Customer Service is Our #1 Priority!"
Academy of Notaries Public has been an approved vendor with the California Secretary of State since 2005 to give the three-and six-hour required certification courses of study -- Live Seminars and Self-Study Courses.
We pride ourselves in helping you take the hassle out of receiving your notary commission.
For your convenience, we offer everything you need to become a Notary Public from Live Seminar and Online Self-Study Courses to State Exam, as well as Live Scan Background Check, all Notary Bond/Supplies and more.
For the career-minded notary, we offer a certified Loan/Mortgage Document signing course.
- Small, interactive, hands-on, yet fun and entertaining, offered in Elk Grove, Lincoln/Roseville and Rancho Cordova.
- The day is made complete - we arrange to have the State Notary Exam given after our Live Seminars.
- We are so confident that you will pass that we offer a Money-Back Guarantee!
- For an additional fee, we also provide seating for Non-Students at the State Exam offered after our Live Seminars.
- Study at your own convenience and pace.
- The courses are fast and easy to follow.
- PDF Instructions page to access and complete the course is sent via email upon registration.
- Instant download to your devices allows you to begin study immediately.
- Proof of Completion Certificate and Notary Application are sent via email after completion of course.
- Take the State Exam after any of our Live Seminars or any CPS Exam Site in the state.
Loan Document Signing Course
- We offer advanced training in a certified Loan Document-Signing Course following the State Exam after our Live Seminars.
- Mortgage/Loan Closing Certificate
- For the career-minded notary interested in mobile loan and mortgage signings;
- For those who desire a better understanding of the office of the notary.
Brenda Palm, a native Arkansan and retired master teacher, is an experienced Notary Public and mobile loan document closer.
Her educational experience and her eye for detail make the Live Seminars engaging.
Brenda brings real-life scenarios to make the class instruction more pleasurable and give a richer understanding of the expectations of a California Notary Public.
Cliff Palm, a native Californian, former real estate and life insurance agent, notary public, mobile loan document closer, bible college graduate, and a Certified Toastmaster.
His 40-plus years as a successful business owner help him to give insight into becoming a notary.
Cliff makes the full 180 or 360 minutes of mandatory study enjoyable and fun by having interactive and hands-on class that involves all the students.