Live Seminars and Exams Resume
Helping Notaries Receive Their Commission
California's Notary Public Training and State Exam, Notary Bonds and Supplies Headquarters
Our motto is "Customer Service is Our #1 Priority!"
Good news! Live seminars and state exams have resumed on a limited basis.
First seminar/exam is June 27th in Elk Grove.
If you have already registered for a future date, please confirm. If not, Check our schedule. Email your first and second choice of dates and locations. You will be scheduled on a first come basis and confirmed with an email.
Please read the required guidelines for taking the State Exam below. These are Mandated by the Government and CPS who proctors the exam.
- Must bring and wear a face covering during the duration of the time onsite. Proctors may request that candidates adjust their face mask to visually confirm the candidate’s identity during the registration process.
- Candidates who do not wear a face covering will not be allowed to test.
- Any face covering where the nose and mouth is fully covered is acceptable.
- CPS HR is unable to provide face coverings to candidates.
- May bring and wear disposable gloves.
- May bring personal sanitation items including hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes into their exams.
- Must attest that they meet the following health requirements:
- Are not currently experiencing any associated symptoms of illness and have not experienced these symptoms within the last fourteen (14) days:
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, at least fourteen days have passed since exposure or quarantine has been lifted.
- Should maintain 6-ft social distance during registration and processing of other candidates.