Live Seminars and Exams Resume
Helping Notaries Receive Their Commission
California's Notary Public Training and State Exam, Notary Bonds and Supplies Headquarters
Our motto is "Customer Service is Our #1 Priority!"
Good news! Live seminars and state exams have resumed on a limited basis.
Please read the required guidelines for taking the State Exam below. These are Mandated by the Government and CPS who proctors the exam.
- Must bring and wear a face covering during the duration of the time onsite. Proctors may request that candidates adjust their face mask to visually confirm the candidate’s identity during the registration process.
- Candidates who do not wear a face covering will not be allowed to test.
- Any face covering where the nose and mouth is fully covered is acceptable.
- CPS HR is unable to provide face coverings to candidates.
- May bring and wear disposable gloves.
- May bring personal sanitation items including hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes into their exams.
- Must attest that they meet the following health requirements:
- Are not currently experiencing any associated symptoms of illness and have not experienced these symptoms within the last fourteen (14) days:
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, at least fourteen days have passed since exposure or quarantine has been lifted.
- Should maintain 6-ft social distance during registration and processing of other candidates.