Online Self-Study Courses
New and Returning California Notaries
Becoming a Notary or Renewing a Commission has Never Been Easier!
California's Notary Public Training, Notary Bonds and Supplies Headquarters
Study anywhere online any time on any of your devices!
#1 in Customer Service Since 2005 for Online Notary Courses in California
Interested in studying for the required notary certification at your leisure?
Then our 3- and 6-hour self-study online courses are perfect for you because they allow you to study at your own pace.
Take as little as five minutes here and there or as much time as you'd like up to two years to complete the course.
Total Online Packages for best savings!
or Online Course Only.
Two Ways to Study
Read Along or Audio with Commentary
Each course delivered to your email, instantly - start right away.
Study anywhere, anytime on all of your devices!
Take as little as five minutes here and there or as much time as you'd like to complete the course.
All chapters include free handouts for additional study.
Advanced Pre-Study Passcode
Proof of Completion Certificate sent via email and may be presented at any CPS testing location in the State of California.
1. Audio Commentary
Follow the videos as the narrator, reads the material, adds instruction, commentary, and insights into the Office of the Notary Public.
You might even say the course is fun and entertaining!
Study at your own pace.
2. Read Along with Music
For those who enjoy studying on their own try the easy to follow Read Along course.
Just sit back, enjoy the background music as you read along with the videos.
Study at your own leisure.
Choose Course Only or Total Package and save!
The Course Only includes:
Either the 3- or 6-hour Online Course, only;
without supplies or purchase separately.
Student passcode for Exam Preparation.
Total Online Packages Include:
6- or 3-hour Online Course
15k Surety Bond
PSI Notary Seal/Stamp
Choice of 15, 25, 50, and 100K E&O Insurance
Student passcode for Exam Preparation.
* Optional Journal with Touch Pad
* Sold only with Total Packages
* Save Taxes and S&H
Packages are sent in the form of a Voucher and will be delivered via email by the next business day.
Click the down arrow to select the Total Online Package of your choice.
Add an optional Journal with Thumbprint Pad to a Package - Save shipping, handling and tax.
Six-and Three-Hour Audio Online Courses
Six-and Three-Hour Read Along Online Courses
Stand Alone Only Course
Add a Journal to the Stand Alone Course
- Taxes and Shipping Apply
Read More About Online Courses
- Courses Include:
- Easy to follow instructions
- Topic chapters, quizzes, and final quiz
- Optional Study Aids:
- Handouts, scenarios, hands-on practice, sample journal entry and notary acts, live course manual,
- Proof of Completion Certificate
- Notary Application.
- State Notary Exam Prep
- State Exam Practice Tests with the Pass Code for our students when they finish the Online Course, and
- One optional free zip code listing on our Need a Notary list.
- State Exam
- Offered at any CPS Exam Site in the state.
- Which course is right for me - six or three?
How the Online Courses Work
- Complete the student registration form at Check Out.
- Credit Card: Instructions will be sent to the email address you enter in the credit card information section (not the student email).
- PayPal: Instructions will be sent to the email address of the PayPal account owner.
- After your purchase:
- You will receive an email with a link to an instructions page for the course website.
- Create an account and password.
- Login anywhere and anytime from all your devices.
- Take as much time as you need to complete the course;
- As little as five minutes here and there or as much time as you'd like.
- When you finish the course:
- Click the Completion Form link, fill in the requested information, and submit.
- We will email the Proof of Completion Certificate, the Notary Application, and the Pass Code for advanced exam practice right away or by the next business day at the latest.
The Notary Public Section of the Secretary of State's office appoints and commissions eligible notaries public.
A notary public is a public official who performs valuable services to the legal, business, financial and real estate communities by certifying or witnessing signatures on official documents.